The following are guidelines. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Corpus Christi Storage Solutions, LLC policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous item of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager of staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager of staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only